Expert eCommerce Fulfilment For Online Excellence
From inventory management to delivery, we handle it all. Forget operational headaches and focus on what matters – scaling your business, reaching new audiences, and delighting your customers. We’ll orchestrate every step, from receiving and storing your stock to picking and packing, and delivering orders with precision and speed.
How Does eCommerce Fulfilment Work?
We streamline your order process, from warehouse to customer:
- Inventory Management. Secure storage and accurate tracking of your products, ensuring timely availability.
- Warehouse Management System. Real-time visibility into inventory levels, order processing, and stock location.
- Kitting & Assembly. Precision picking and packing, whether for individual items or custom bundles.
- Distribution Network. Reliable partnerships with UK-wide carriers for efficient and secure delivery.
- Returns Management. Streamlined system for handling returns, including same-day refunds or replacements.
Focus on your business, we’ll handle the logistics.
Delighting Your Customers:
Boosting Your Business:
Why Choose Prolog Fulfilment?
Fuel your eCommerce growth with seamless fulfilment. Prolog Fulfilment seamlessly integrates with a comprehensive range of software integrations, bringing your brand vision to life.
We personalise order fulfilment, ensuring outstanding customer experiences that drive loyalty and growth.
As a trusted 3PL partner, we serve high-growth businesses, taking care of orders so you can focus on what matters.
Dedicated support and a commitment to innovation guarantee. With Prolog Fulfilment you’re always ahead of the curve, delivering exceptional service every step of the way.
Markets We Work In
Here are some of the markets that Prolog Fulfilment specialises in.
eCommerce Fulfilment FAQs
Prolog integrates with numerous eCommerce platforms including Shopify, Amazon, Weebly, Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce, 3dcart, ShopWired, and BigCommerce.
Our team of industry experts source competitive international and UK shipping solutions for eCommerce brands. Whether you want to ship into Europe, or further afield, we can help you to overcome challenges and take full advantages of the opportunities on offer.
Prolog Fulfilment provides returns management in the form of a simple, frictionless process with same-day replacements and refunds for your customers. Our aim is always to minimise the return of damaged or incorrect items, but where they do occur, every item is repacked, returned, or recycled.
Prolog’s WMS offers clients real-time visibility of their inventory levels, picking and packing, and eCommerce workflows. You are able to follow the progress of orders through the entire fulfilment process, observe whether items have been shipped, and track their transit to delivery.
Prolog’s multiple carrier network is designed to get your orders and returns from UK and international destinations delivered on schedule. Our efficient, competitively priced shipping uses major carriers and pallet delivery networks, including Amazon preferred suppliers.
We offer a range of value-added services, including:
- Customisation. We constantly innovate our in-house specialist personalisation services, so we can be sure the eCommerce brands we work with stay ahead of developing trends. We currently offer engraving, heat press, embroidery, print and packaging.
- Packaging & Design. Prolog creates intelligent design for eCommerce brands. This guarantees that products ship cost-effectively, arrive in mint condition, and provide your customers with a positive unboxing experience.
- Kitting & Subscription. Whether you need hand-finished, or high-volume conveyor assembly, Prolog’s kitting or subscription services are second-to-none. Prolog invests in a trained and motivated team that is ready to fulfil your requirements.
- Mailing Service. We mail large or small volumes, and materials of varying dimensions. Prolog also offers a cost-effective print-on-demand service. We print a range of items – leaflets, barcode labels, booklets, posters – in the volume required.
We don’t leave Prolog clients waiting on the phone for a solution. Our eCommerce fulfilment clients have dedicated support from trained agents who want to help, can ‘own’ the problem, and will efficiently resolve it. They will remain focused on the issue until it is solved to your satisfaction.