A Company is Only As Good As Its Staff And Prolog Staff Are Pretty Remarkable…
Visitors to our fulfilment centre, or contact centre, say they like ‘the feel’ of the place. They comment on the positive workplace culture and the way the owners are happy to stop and chat with you. We invest in our staff and our workplace culture and we’re proud of the remarkable people who work with us.
Every member of our team is a fulfilment expert, whether their specialism is in ensuring the warehouse runs smoothly or accurate order management. Order fulfilment is an intricate and multi-faceted process. Each employee has a key role to play in the services we offer to the brands who work with us.
At Prolog, we take pride in our exceedingly low staff turnover; in fact, some of our staff have been with us for over three decades. We recognise that it’s their wealth of experience, knowledge, and skills that have fuelled our growth as one of the UK’s leading providers of warehousing, distribution, and order fulfilment solutions.
Our 3PL Team
The eCommerce brands we partner are looking to scale their brands seamlessly. Our 3PL team provides the innovation, industry knowledge and consultancy required to make that happen:
- Account Managers. Providing guidance on product packaging, mapping the supply chain, opportunities for growth.
- Dedicated Support. Proactive problem solvers who are easy to access and provide rapid resolution.
- Personalised Processes. Our fulfilment experts take time to understand your brand and create the fulfilment operation that’s right for you.
- Brand Training. Employees are trained to handle your brand and provide the quality of service your customers expect.
Meet The Prolog Fulfilment Management Team
These are the people who manage our teams, provide our support, and create our long-term strategies for success:
Interested in a Career With Prolog?
We look for people who want to feel passionate about what they do, people who love to think outside the box. Working with Prolog is all about challenging your assumptions and finding innovative ways to streamline or improve operational practices.
If you’re someone who thinks of yourself as a creative disruptor, and thrives on taking the initiative, then keep reading. Our agile processes and dynamic systems require innovation to remain competitive; that’s why we’re always keen to work with quick minds, creative ideas, and fresh perspectives.
Have we got your heart racing a bit faster?
We’re always looking for passionate, proactive people to join the Prolog team
If you want to be part of an inclusive community that encourages you to venture out of your comfort zone and achieve more, find out about the vacancies we’re currently offering.
Reasons to Work at Prolog Fulfilment
- A supportive, inclusive, and welcoming environment where we work collaboratively.
- Actionable personal and professional development plans and training opportunities.
- Funding for training to help you improve the business and our systems.
- Generous health care and pension plans.
- Flexibility and a great team atmosphere.
- Increased annual leave entitlement upon completion of 3 full years service with the company.